What better way to serve a bunch of little ghosts and goblins, than to offer these individual cake pops in unspooky shapes? The black cats are just adorable, while the ghosts are spooktacular!
Make a bunch of these cake pops for that last minute classroom treat that you forgot to make. We have all been there, now you will have the perfect answer.
- UnSpooky Treats: Halloween Parfait
- Unspooky Treats: Halloween Mash
- Unspooky Treats: Cutest Halloween Bento Ever
- Dangling Spider Cake Pops are Whimsically Webbed
- Unspooky Treats: Candy Corn Marshmallow People
- Unspooky Treats: Simple Spider Cupcake
- Frankenweenie Sparky Cake Pops are a Monstrous Treat
- Unspooky Treats: Candy Corn Butterfinger Bars
- Frankenstein Cake Pop Tutorial
- Ghost Cake Pops are Positively Ghoulish