After the positive feedback we received from the last stuffed acorn squash recipe, we thought you might enjoy this main dish change-up. Why not serve these Turkey and Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash, as a light and filling weeknight dinner?
The acorn squash is seasonal, and now is it's time to shine. What an inexpensive way to serve a delicious meal. We think they are as beautiful as they are healthy. Enjoy!
- Budget Friendly Eats: Southwestern Turkey Sliders
- 3 Fast and Fabulous Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- Fishy Fridays: 5 Fabulous Recipes
- 5 Best Gluten Free Acorn Squash Recipes
- 5 Fabulous French Toast Recipes
- No More Turkey - Pizza Night
- Seasonal Sunday: 5 Fabulous Salmon Recipes for Summer
- Low Carb Turkey Burgers with Fennel
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- 3 Ways to Eat Thai Chicken Satay
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Turkey and Rice Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Sweet Apple Stuffed Acorn Squash With Turkey and Swiss Cheese
- Creamy Acorn Squash With Sweet and Savory Turkey Sausage Stuffing
- Easy 30 minute ready potato “sails” with turkey ham, onion and cheese
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Over The Top Acorn Squash
- Mushroom, Spinach & Ricotta Stuffed Acorn Squash
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Turkey Sliders With Fresh Herbs