Halloween Cookie Dough pops are a chocolate-covered confection. These Halloween treats are topped with Halloween sprinkles, but can easily be changed up with birthday or Christmas sprinkles.
For another Halloween treat, check out these Trick-or-Treat cookies.
- Dangling Spider Cake Pops are Whimsically Webbed
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Frankenweenie Sparky Cake Pops are a Monstrous Treat
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- Trick-Or-Treat Cookies are Filled with Sweets
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gruesome Blood Splatter Cookies
- 6 Sweet-Savory Cranberry Apricot Recipes
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- Frankenstein Cake Pop Tutorial