Chain restaurant Denny's is set to release a menu filled with Middle Earth meals in honor of the release of the long anticipated movie, The Hobbit. The menu is chalked full of 11 items for breakfast, lunch and dinner, such as Frodo's Pot Roast Skillet and Gandalf's Gobble Melt. The brand has done previous cinematic tie-ins with Arthur Christmas, Madagascar and Cinderella.
This isn't the first time Denny's has also capitalized on consumers' interests, the company just started performing wedding ceremonies at their Vegas location.
- Denny's Christmas Tree Set on Fire by an Irate Customer
- Denny's Las Vegas Will Perform Marriages
- Applebee's, IHOP, Denny's Win Big at Xtreme Eating Awards 2011
- Denny's Mac n' Cheeseburger is 1,690 calories
- Denny's Gives Away Free Bacon to Facebook Fans
- Teens Eat Denny's Pancakes for 24 Hours Straight
- Win Denny's Grand Slams for Life with "50 State Challenge"
- Denny's Debuts Epic Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- The Green Dragon Inn is a Hobbit's Hideaway
- Hobbit Door Cookies are a Precious Pastry
- Easy Chicken Wings
- Bloomsday Bangers and Colcannon with Brown Sugar Guinness Gravy
- Ramadan 2011- شهر رمضان ٢٠١١
- Pork Chop with Potatoes Galette and Zucchini Salad
- Cornish Hen with Wild Rice
- Homemade Muffins Bursting with Blueberries!
- Orange Roughy with Tomatoes Capers Sauce
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Caramelized Apples, Pears and Onions
- Quick Potatoes Gratin
- Oven Salmon with Potatoes Anna