The "RIP Diet" cupcakes are hilarious Halloween treats. Made by Astral of the Buttercream Bakery, the cupcakes are topped with a mossy tombstone with the words "RIP Diet" as an epitaph. Complete with piped grass and spider web accents, these cupcakes are a cute way to be scared this upcoming holiday.
For another cute but ghoulish snack, check out these Trick-or-Treat cookies.
- Halloween Cupcake Toppers Are Gruesomely Gory Gumpaste
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast
- Googly-Eyed Monster Mini Cupcakes Are Bite-Sized Halloween Sweets
- Nightmare Before Christmas Cupcake Toppers Ring in Halloween Right
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Follow a Liquid Diet this Thanksgiving with Drinkable Apple Pie
- The Turkey Dinner Cupcake is a Bite-Sized Meal
- Ghostbusters Fondant Cupcake Toppers are a Ghoulish Dessert
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- The TurTwinkie is an Endangered Bird