Jumbo-Sized Sushi is a supersized seaweed-wrapped treat, Made by Japanese restaurant, Umewaka, this huge sushi roll is made with anago (conger eel) with whole fillets and costs $33 USD. Additionally, the restaurant offers a huge roll that sells for $190 with twenty different types of seafood and weighs 6 kg.
Would you try this giant roll? For another supersized treat, check out this See's Candies lollipop.
- Japanese Restaurant Serves Super-Sized Sushi
- Jumbo Size Yogurt Marble Cupcakes
- Hong Kong Chefs Roll 36-Meter Sushi Roll to Promote Japanese Food and Tourism
- Bacon-Wrapped Sushi Replaces Seaweed with Swine
- 1.5-Mile Sushi Roll is the World's Longest
- 8 Insanely Artistic Sushi Creations
- Step Out Stylishly With Sushi Boat Earrings
- LA Sushi Restaurant Posts Hilarious Fish Safety FYI
- This Sushi Birthday Cake is a Deceptive Dessert
- Spam Sushi!?