Pumpkin rice balls from Apron Strings are a healthy Halloween snack. This time of year brings about bowls of candy, trays of cookies, and other sweet treats. With the inevitable sugar overload approaching, it's always nice to have something nutritious, yet festive, in your recipe repertoire. For this dish, short grain rice is cooked with carrot juice and formed into pumpkins. The addition of black olives and green bell peppers transform this rice ball into a Jack O' Lantern. To make these pumpkin rice balls at home, click here.
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- 3 Awesome Pumpkin DIY Projects
- Easy Appetizers - Gluten Free Thanksgiving
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free