Pumpkin rice balls from Apron Strings are a healthy Halloween snack. This time of year brings about bowls of candy, trays of cookies, and other sweet treats. With the inevitable sugar overload approaching, it's always nice to have something nutritious, yet festive, in your recipe repertoire. For this dish, short grain rice is cooked with carrot juice and formed into pumpkins. The addition of black olives and green bell peppers transform this rice ball into a Jack O' Lantern. To make these pumpkin rice balls at home, click here.
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Hassel-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- 5 Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipes
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- Food Fight: Pumpkin or Pecan Pie? Both! Gluten Free
- Must-Make Handheld Pumpkin Pies
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers