Wyclef Jean has announced his plans to open a new restaurant in New York City. Called The Refugee Lounge, the new restaurant will bring a different sense of culture to the city.
"In six months to nine months, I will be opening my own place in New York City," Wyclef said. "The reason why I'm doing this is because back in the days, we had like the original Copacabana. And I feel that we can use a spot in New York that has culture... where it's DJ culture, it's band culture, it's lounge culture, it's vibe... where it's an eclectic vibe."
Wyclef added that the restaurant is currently in the negotiations phase, but will be somewhere in Manhattan.
- David Furnish to Open Champagne Lounge at Las Vegas' Caesar Palace
- Giada De Laurentiis Talks Meatballs at the NYC Food and Wine Festival
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Carbo-Load in NYC
- Bethenny Frankel Talks Favorite Meal in NYC
- Russell Simmons Wants Milk Banned in NYC
- See Guy Fieri's New NYC Restaurant
- David Duchovny Spreads Love for NYC Vegan Restaurant
- Lenny Kravitz Designs Sushi Box for NYC Restaurant
- Actor Digitally Amputated for NYC Health Department Diabetes Ad Campaign
- Top 5 NYC Chinatown Restaurants from Josh Beckerman
- Layne's Counterfeit Nyc Carnegie Deli Cheesecake
- Jean's Seafood Gumbo
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Hot Cheese Balls
- Distinctive restaurants in Hyderabad
- Anjappar Style Chicken Briyani
- PF Changs Mongolian Beef
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes