This Halloween, scare your guests with this creepy prosciutto skeleton head from Cooking with Sugar. Thin slices of prosciutto are wrapped around a fake human skull. Bocconcini, otherwise known as miniature mozzarella balls, are studded with olives to form the eyes. Serve this Halloween inspired antipasto platter with plenty of crostini. Watch the video below to learn how to recreate this appetizer at home.
- DIY Creepiest Halloween Treat: Panna Cotta Eye Ball - Gluten Free!
- GF Halloween Haunted Gingerbread Houses
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- 3 Must Try Vampire Cocktails
- Thirsty Thursday: The Corpse Reviver Shot
- Gluten Free Stuffed Mushrooms 3 Ways
- 3 Spooky Gluten Free Halloween Treats
- Jeepers Creepers Cocktail Recipe
- 3 Must Try Halloween Treats
- How To Make Jello Brains
- Fall Farro Salad with Pomegranate, Walnut & Truffles
- Savory Radicchio and Prosciutto Crostini Topped with Sweet Syrupy Sapa
- Savory Chard & Prosciutto Tart
- Antipasto Crostini
- Prosciutto Wrapped Rosemary Chicken
- Pear, Arugula, Prosciutto & Herb Cheese Tortilla Pizza
- Grilled Garlicky-Herbed Shrimp
- Gorgonzola Stuffed Figs With Honey Drizzle
- Roasted Butternut Squash Salad
- Italian Antipasto Platter