Marshmallow ghosts are a festive Halloween treat that everyone will love. Fluffy homemade marshmallow cream sits atop a buttery chocolate crust. This individual dessert are perfect party food and can be individually wrapped as a hostess gift. Watch the video below to learn how to make marshmallow ghosts at home.
For written recipe instructions, click here.
- Ghost Cupcakes are a Ghastly Halloween Treat
- Quick and Easy - Last Minute Marshmallow Ghosts and Ghouls
- Haunting Treats: Ghostly Chocolate Cupcakes
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 4 Scary Spider Sweets for Halloween
- Super Easy Halloween Brownies
- Nigella Lawson's Devil's Food Cake Recipe
- How to Prepare and Cook Celery Root
- How to Make Jack Skellington Cookie Pops
- Frankenstein Cake Pop Tutorial