McDonald's has jumped on the bandwagon to serve a full-fledged holiday menu up this year. The fast food restaurant has announced two desserts; an Egg Nog milkshake and a Holiday Mint McFlurry. Additionally, pumpkin pie products will follow as well as their special order "Holiday Pie."
For another fast food holiday-centric menu, check out Burger King Japan's Pumpkin Bombs.
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McDonald's Introduces S'mores Pie
- Will Run For Chocolate - Hot Chocolate 5k/15k is America's Sweetest Race
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- McDonald's Dollar Menu No Longer Includes Fries
- McDonald's UK Olympic Uniforms Are Eco-Chic and Inspired by 'Mad Men'
- McDonald's Olympics Sponsorship Bans Vendors From Selling Fries
- McDonald's Test Seasoned Fries
- Big Mac Stuffing is a McDonald's Holiday Surprise