Singer Cheryl Cole said the ladies of Girls Aloud have diets that change quite often, depending on what is appealing to their taste buds.
"Our diets have gone from one extreme to the other," Cole said. "It used to be Greggs pasties, not it's raw fish."
Cole, who was once a coach on the X Factor UK, says she still allows herself to indulge while vegging out in front of the TV.
"One week I might have a few nights in, eating pizza and watching the X Factor now that I'm not on it."
- Cheryl Cole: No One Can Eat Whatever They Want
- Cheryl Cole Talks Diet Cheat Days
- Jillian Michaels Talks Healthy Eating Habits
- Julianne Hough Talks Former Eating Habits
- Piers Morgan: "Cheryl Cole Eats Like a Horse"
- Cheryl Cole's Diet Includes Cigarettes and Juice Cleanses
- Bobby Flay Shares Healthy Eating Habits
- Jennifer Garner Picks Veggies With NY Kids to Promote Healthy Eating Habits
- Cheryl Tiegs Talks Diet and Favorite Snacks
- Lauren Graham Shares her Healthy Eating Habits