These ghoulishly green gummy worms are a terrifying Halloween treat. Making homemade gummy worms can be a fun food project to do with the kids. You only need a few pantry items and straws to create this confection in your own kitchen. For adults, feel free to add your favorite alcohol to the gelatin mixture for a boozy candy. Watch the video below to learn how to make green gummy worms at home.
- Ghostbusters Fondant Cupcake Toppers are a Ghoulish Dessert
- Ghost Cake Pops are Positively Ghoulish
- Ghoulishly Good Ghost Pancakes
- Ghoulish Gumdrop Ghosts
- DIY Halloween Candy: Gummy Bears
- Join the Ghoulishly Green Halloween Pin & Win Fun with Avocados From Mexico!
- Crackle Snap Pop Roll is a Trick and a Treat
- Frankenstein Cake Pop Tutorial
- Spooktacular Halloween Cake Roll
- Gruesome Candy Eyeballs