Celebrity chef Wolfgang Puck shared which restaurants have made an impression on him during his many travels.
"I can go to a simple restaurant; if the service is polite and professional it's great," Puck wrote. "For years I used to say people don't care about the service as long as the food is good but now I know that if the guest walks into the restaurant and is greeted nicely and taken care of then half the battle is won."
Wolfgang Puck's favorite restaurants are:
The Fat Duck; Bray, England
L'Oustau de Baumanière; Les Baux-de-Provence, France
Le Louis XV - Alain Ducasse; Monaco
Matsuhisa; Los Angeles, America
Steiereck; Vienna, Austria
Spago; Los Angeles, America
To find out more about Puck's favorite restaurants, click here.
- Wolfgang Puck Opens Pizza Bar in North Carolina
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- Gordon Ramsay is the Highest Earning Chef in America
- Wolfgang Puck Talks Being a Judge on 'Top Chef Seattle'
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Four Charitable Wines for Keep Memory Alive
- Wolfgang Puck Honored with James Beard Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award
- Wolfgang Puck to Appear on '90210'
- Rachael Ray is the Most Media Covered Chef
- Wolfgang Puck is Not a Fan of Starbucks Coffee
- James Beard Award Winners 2012
- My Favourite Ricotta Sandwich
- My Favourite Fruit Salad
- GRANMA’S FAVOURITE GREEK FETTA CHEESE PITA-PIE
- Favourite Pecan Pie
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- German Beef Rouladen - An International Classic Recipe with a Hungarian Twist
- Your Favorite Yellow Curry Recipe
- Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
- My Favorite Salad
- Our Favorite Italian Bread