What in the world do you do with all the seeds that are left over when carving a jack o lantern? Why, make spicy roasted pumpkin seed, naturally.
We just love this simple snack, and thanks to Kelsey Ganes, we now have a spicy version, for the big kids. Thanks, Kelsey!
We dare you to eat just one:
- Plethora Of Pumpkin Seed Flavors
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- Sweet and Simple: Sugar and Spice Nuts
- 4 Best Ways to Use Pumpkin Seeds - Gluten Free!
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Sweet and Simple: Applesauce Spice Bars
- Sweet and Simple: Fresh Strawberry Rhubarb Compote
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- So Simple: Bread Machine Cinnamon Rolls
- Fun and Easy Decorated Pumpkin Cake
- Simple Apple Sauce, a recipe for how to cook the flavor of the season
- Sweet and Spicy Oven Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Brownies, a simple recipe for a seasonal sensation
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Pumpkin Filled Oatmeal Cookies
- Chai Flavored Hemp Milk
- Pumpkin Seed, Garlic and Parsley Pesto
- Super Simple Chunky Sundae
- Peanut Butter Carob Drop Dog Treats
- Beet Root Chops