What a great way to warm you up, after a fall outing? Try this spicy red lentil soup for your evening meal. It is bursting with flavor and nutrition, and will be the perfect ending to a cold day.
We love that it is a vegetarian recipe, making it a great soup to bring to potluck. It's loaded with interesting contrasts in flavor, making every bite sing. Delicious!
- Gluten-Free and Vegan Red Lentil Curry
- Curried Red Lentil and Spinach Soup
- Meatless Monday: Greek Lentil Soup
- Red Lentil Burger and Other Vegetarian Burgers to Eat on Independence Day
- Low Fat Vegan Eating and A Cold Summer Soup
- Creamy Vegan Zucchini Soup
- 5 Sweet n' Spicy Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- Meatless Monday: Red Quinoa and Lentil Burger
- Fingerling Potato Salad with Pickled Red Onions and Chive Blossoms
- Quick and Easy: Lentil Daal
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- Spicy lentil and black rice soup with kale, spinach and leek
- Red Lentil Soup with Sun-Dried Tomato Arugula Pesto
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.
- Pumpkin Carrot Soup
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed W/spicy Biryani (Veg/vegan)
- Mexican Lentil And Herb Stew
- Greek Lentil Soup
- Pumping Iron With Lentils & Kale