Stoli defies gravity with impressive bartending while making a "Stoli Moonwalk." Part of Stoli's Orgnl.tv project, the company sent a person on the edge of the Earth's atmosphere to mix the drink. The Stoli Moonwalk is a combination of Stoli vodka and lime juice, garnished with lime wedges.
For another gravity-defying stunt, check out this video of burrito-making in space.
- Stoli Salted Karamel Vodka is Sweet and Savory
- Shaq to Release "Luv Shaq Vodka"
- Defy Gravity and Hunger With This Clip of Burrito-Making In Space
- Maximus Vodka Challenges Drinkers to Man Up
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Celebrate National Vodka Day - Recipe Roundup!
- Sipping Vodka, Not SLUGGING vodka...
- Thirsty Thursday: Tea & Alcohol
- Frozen Ghost Vodka is a Spooky Spirit
- Election Jelly Shots are Perfect for a Political Party in the USA