The Cook's Books set curated by Juniper Books are essential cookbook titles. This is a perfect gift for someone who is a beginner in the kitchen. The set is available in a variety of colors and has the option of being customized. The five titles included are the following:
- The Essential New York Times Cookbook: Classic Recipes for a New Century by Amanda Hesser
- James Beard’s American Cookery
- Joy of Cooking, 75th Anniversary Edition
- Gourmet Today by Ruth Reichl
- Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook by America’s Test Kitchen
The Cook's Books can be purchased online starting at $295. What are five cookbooks you can't live without? Let us know in the comment section below.
Want more from Foodista? Sign up below!