Singer Brandon Flowers says he doesn't drink and tries to stay away from caffeine. As a Mormon, Flowers says coffee isn't always approved up, but drinking a can of Coke is generally fine.
"There's no doctrine about not drinking Coca-Cola. Coffee is still frowned upon. It's the caffeine," he said. "I think people become reliant on coffee. And that can't necessarily be a good thing."
Without the help of caffeine, Flowers says sticking to a healthy routine is important. Every morning, The Killers frontman has the same breakfast.
"I have the same thing every day. I find it comforting. I have a banana, but I can never eat the whole banana," Flowers said. "And I'll drink a couple of Actimels [yogurt drinks]. And some kind of cereal with almond milk. And then after that I have a Coke."
- Taylor Swift Signs a Deal with Diet Coke
- Coca-Cola 125th Anniversary Cans Inspire Nostalgia
- Coca-Cola Freestyle App Lets You Play Soda Mixologist
- Coca-Cola's Secret Coca Imports Beg Question: Why?
- Daft Punk and Coca-Cola Release Limited Edition Bottles
- Heidi Klum Goes Pumpkin Carving with her Kids
- Bizarre Post Claims Rich People Only Drink Coke
- Alleged Original Coca-Cola Recipe on Sale on eBay
- Space Invaders Coca-Cola Packaging
- Bacardi Cuba Libre Turns 111