Cafe Craft is a writer's creative food haven. The cafe allows professionals to use the Internet without pressuring patrons to continuously purchase food and drinks to stay. The designers Lea Padovani and Sebastien Kieffer kept the design minimal in black and white to "[...] highlight the architectural lines, staying mostly neutral so not to disturb the studious atmosphere."
For another unique cafe concept, check out the Tokyo Baby Cafe.
- The Ice Cream Sammy is an Inedible Frozen Treat
- 5 Clever Taco-Inspired Crafts
- 5 David Ogilvy Quotes to Supercharge Your Food Blogging
- Foodista Five: Kelly Senyei, Food Journalist, Author and Chef
- Craft Beer Pays Homage to Mexican Wrestling
- 5 Crafts Made From Recycled Candy Wrappers
- Has Hipster Coffee Haven Stumptown Sold Out?
- Kit Kat Mascot Bears Striking Resemblance to Pedobear, Says Internet
- Writer Learns About Food Through Notorious B.I.G.'s Lyrics
- Introducing Chick Beer