Today's fall themed candy crush goes out to Elizabeth LaBau, About.com Guide to Candy. She shares her recipe for Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge.
Any fudge is good fudge in my book, but add to that, the flavors of the season, and you have an excellent reason to whip up a batch of this sweet candy!
The site: About.com Candy
Jump directly to the tasty recipe: Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge
If you loved her recipe for Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge, you will love her book:
- Etsy Crush: Sweetheart Fudge
- Blog Crush: NavyWifeCook Makes Caramel Dipped Grapes
- Etsy Crush: Chocolate Covered Sea Salt Caramels
- Paleo Pumpkin Coconut Butter Cups
- Adorable Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Whimsical Pastel Swirl Cotton Candy Apples are a Fairy's Fancy
- Blog Crush: Rantings of an Amateur Chef
- Etsy Crush: Felted Easter Gift Set
- Blog Crush: Vintage Kitchen Notes Makes Brown Sugar Cheesecake
- Blog Crush: Gwens Kitchen Creations