Gabrielle Union celebrated her 40th birthday last week (yeah, the chick from Bring it On is 40...), and she did so in style! Union celebrated at New York City's Marble Lane, with dinner catered by Chef Roble and a party sponsored by Courvoisier to help introduce their new Gold cognac.
Courvoisier went all out to ensure Union and her friends had a good time. Dinner was a three-course meal consisting of a mixed greens salad with Courvoisier Gold apple cider vinaigrette, wood grilled filet mignon and a devil's food cake for dessert.
Union was also presented with a three-tiered gold birthday cake that was undoubtedly infused with Courvoisier Gold.
- 5 Celebrity Birthday Party Menus
- Rihanna Serves Personalized Cake at Birthday Bash
- Miranda Kerr Serves Gluten-Free Organic Cake for Son's First Birthday
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Talks Snacking at Kids' Birthday Parties
- Guests Treated to Comfort Food at Katy Perry's Birthday Party
- The Menu at the 70th Birthday Party for Martha Stewart
- Barbra Streisand Celebrates 70th Birthday with Traditional Greek Food
- Lamar Odom Celebrates his Birthday at El Floridita
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Sip on Non-Alcoholic Cocktails at Friend's Birthday Party
- Jessica Simpson Celebrates Birthday With Backyard Dinner Party
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- White Rocky Road Choc Crackles
- Valentine's Day Potted Plant Ice-Cream Desserts
- Pink Raspberry Sherbert Punch
- Black & White Cake
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- Strawberry Cake w/ Greek Yogurt Frosting
- Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Cheese Tray
- Pizza Muffins