Matthew Fox lost more than 40 pounds for his villainous role in Alex Cross, but admits he did not enjoy the process. He stuck to a diet of chicken breasts, steamed broccoli and protein shakes.
"If I'm honest, sometimes I f**king hated it," Fox told Men's Health magazine. "I guess if you removed the 'result' part of it then I can't say I enjoyed it."
The 46-year-old actor admitted he was shocked to see his appearance in press photos and realized the hard work was well worth it.
- Matthew Fox Talks Losing Weight for New Movie
- Matthew McConaughey Ensures he is 'Taking Care' of Himself Through Extreme Weight Loss
- Matthew McConaughey's 'Magic Mike' Diet
- Matthew McConaughey Cooks Steak for Wife While on Extreme Diet
- Megan Fox Talks Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Matthew McConaughey is Cautiously Trying to Gain Weight
- Marcia Cross to Abandon Her Diet After Desperate Housewives Ends
- Matthew McConaughey is on a Cleanse to Lose Weight for New Movie
- Hugh Jackman's 'Les Miserables' Diet Made him Grumpy
- Hugh Jackman Went on Water Diet for 'Les Miserables'
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Broccoli florets with Gorgonzola dressing
- Baked S'mores Oatmeal
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Pumpkin, celery root and carrot salad
- Black Forest Sundae
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Oven Fish 'n' Chips
- Kristi's Pork Cacciatore
- Grandma B's Rhubarb Cake