Roasted chicken thighs from LeMoine Family Kitchen with peppers and onions is an easy Sunday supper. The chicken and vegetables and tossed with olive oil, garlic, and herbs before being baked in the oven for 45 minutes. You can serve this dish on its own or with a simple green salad. This is a one pot meal that everyone will love and requires little effort on your part.
2 - 2 1/2 lbs chicken thighs, skin removed
1 onion, diced
1 green pepper, sliced
1 red pepper sliced
2 russet potatoes, diced
olive oil (I used Carter and Cavero Tuscan Herb)
garlic and herb seasoning (I use Garlic Garlic from Tastefully Simple)
salt and pepper
Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
This is super easy! Once you've removed the skin from the chicken place it on a lined baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, garlic and herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
Toss the potatoes, peppers and onions. Again drizzle with olive oil, garlic and herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
Cook for approximate 45 minutes, until the chicken is golden and cooked through, juices running clear. I served mine with a very simple salad.
- Sunday Supper: Chicken with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Seasonal Summer Supper: Tomato Onion Tart
- Easy Chicken and Pepper Saute
- Steamed Artichokes with Roasted Pepper Aioli
- Easy Ham, Cheese, and Roasted Red Pepper Panini
- Sunday Supper: Steak Fajitas
- 3 Ingredient Weeknight Roasted Chicken
- Sunday Supper: Tuscan Turkey Pumpkin Soup
- Easy Roast Chicken and Pea Risotto
- Quick and Easy Roasted Red Pepper and Basil Bean Dip
- Sautéed Chicken with Spinach and Roasted Peppers
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Savory Chicken Meatballs with Penne Pasta
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Roasted Potatoes, Asparagus & Red Peppers
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Grilled Chicken Rolls with Roasted Red Pepper, Grilled Onions, and Mascarpone
- Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes, Peppers and Onions
- Tri-Color Pepper Pita Pizza With Armenian Basturma
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad