Celebrity chef Heston Blumenthal admits to using tampons as a palate cleanser in a recent food diary for the Guardian. The chef justifies that there is a culinary use to them, he states "the tampon dries the saliva out between spoonfuls, so you can identify how the tongue perceives flavour."
Surely the absorbency of the feminine hygiene product does do what Blumenthal states, but still, the idea of this is still quite odd. However, it is a much more intelligent and safer use than vodka tampons.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Soap is a Comfort Food Cleanser
- Stephen Colbert Tackles Nasty Teen Habit
- Gordon Ramsay's New Restaurant Poorly Reviewed
- Chef Admits Lying to Gluten Free Diners
- $2M Jackpot Winner Admits He Still Uses Food Stamps
- Jonathan McGowan Discusses 30-Year Roadkill Diet
- Make Of Glasses Does Heston Blumenthal Wear?
- Nutrition 101: Breville Juicing with Chef Heston Blumenthal
- Carnie Wilson Admits to Cheating at Fat Camp
- Burger King Admits To Tainting Burgers With Horsemeat
- Heston's Deep Fried Impaled Garlic Butter Snails
- Athlete's Palate ~ Turkey Burger W/vegetables~
- The Housewife Diary Red Velvet Cupcakes
- The Housewife Diary Bacon Swiss Sirloin Burger
- The Housewife Diary Chicken Cordon Bleu
- The Houswife Diary Mint & Pea Soup
- The Houswifes Diary Mint & Pea Soup
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Berry Good Brie