Foodista has served the online food blogging community since 2008, inspiring and educating readers in all things culinary. We began the International Food Bloggers' Conference - the first ever food blogger conference - in 2009 to bring bloggers together in an offline setting, learn and connect with each other, and ultimately advance and elevate the profession. Now I'm thrilled to announce a new event series that fuses our offline and online worlds: Foodista Live! These exclusive, premium webinars will bring together subject experts in all areas of the food industry for an hour of intensely focused instruction.
Our first webinar, Budget Meal Planning for the Holidays and Year-Round, will be held Thursday, November 15 at 4PM PST. Our own Amy Jeanroy will take us through an accelerated version of the college courses she teaches on meal planning. Here are some of the things you will learn:
- How and why to make a budget
- How to build a pantry
- How to create a meal plan
- Amy's time-tested tips, tricks and strategies for making healthy, fresh food on a budget
Amy is the author of the second edition of "Canning and Preserving for Dummies," the About.com Herb Gardens Guide, a mother of five and proud owner of a 60-acre family-run farm. She's taught hundreds of people how to eat delicious and healthy meals without breaking the bank.
To learn more about the webinar and to reserve your seat, head here! Space is limited!
- Father's Day Feast: Let Better Homes & Gardens Help Plan Your Menu
- Father Periodic Table Grill Apron is a Perfect Year-Round Gift for Dad
- Gluten Free & Vegan Picnic Menu Plan
- Plan the Perfect Picnic: Best Pasta Salad Recipes
- The Strawberry Basket Pendant Lets You Wear Summer's Bounty Year-Round
- DIY Strawberry Manicure Lets You Celebrate Summer Year-Round
- Kelly Rowland is Planning to Indulge this Holiday Season
- Gluten Free Living: 3 Easy Tips For Going To A BBQ
- Watch Farm Aid Live
- Join Food Photographer Andrew Scrivani in a Live Google Plus Hangout On-Air!
- My plan is this ...
- Plan Ahead Pork Tenderloin...
- Living The Gourmet Mushroom Soup
- Living The Gourmet Apple Cake
- Living The Gourmet Spinach Soup
- Living The Gourmet's Fettuccini Rustica
- Living The Gourmet's Macaroni and Cheese
- Living The Gourmet Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Living The Gourmet Jamaican Beef Patties
- Living The Gourmet Oven Fried Chicken