Creamy and filling, try this delightful egg salad-sans eggs! Using mashed tofu, bring that rich and satisfying taste back to the lunchbox.
I actually used to have a version of Vegan egg salad in GreenStar Coop, in Ithaca, N.Y., that led to my craving it forever. This is a delicious version that your whole family will love.
- 5 Perfect Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- Quick & Easy Egg Salad
- Vegetarian Delight: Caramelized Tofu With Rice Noodles
- Vegetarian Delight: Lentil Veggie Burgers
- 5 Gourmet Gluten Free Salads
- 3 Must Try Gluten Free Popcorn Ball Recipes
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites
- Back to School Lunch: Veggie Wraps
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free