So many times, we hear that someone enjoys the taste of couscous, but they have no idea how to cook it at home. Couscous is so easy to make! You won't believe how it becomes a filling backdrop for any seasonings. A nice alternative to potatoes or rice, couscous does have it's own slightly nutty flavor, that is tender and firm enough hold up to any main dish it is served against.
You will love this simply elegant recipe of couscous with olives. Once you see how quick and easy it is to make, couscous will become a staple in your pantry.
- What's Hot: Okonomiyake Japanese Pizza
- What's Hot: Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
- What's Hot: Spaghetti Squash Tacos
- What's Hot: Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
- What's Hot: Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad
- What's Hot: Lemon and Strawberry Loaf
- What's Hot: Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Whats Hot: Vegan Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Low Fat Vegan Eating and A Cold Summer Soup
- What's Hot: Sauteed Salmon with Lentils