Lulu Cafe in Chicago began their own Halloween tradition by dressing up as other restaurants. This year, Antique Taco decided to join in on the festivities and might have just won for best restaurant Halloween costume. Antique Taco dressed up as The Max, the afterschool hangout made famous by Zack Morris and friends from Saved By The Bell.
Antique Taco's restaurant costume involved a red booth, a juke box and a neon sign that says 'The Max,' not unlike the one from the show. They spent the day serving customers burgers and fries in baskets with checkered paper. Each of the menu items for the day were named after characters from Saved By The Bell -- Jessie is a vegetarian Portobello burger and Screech is a basket of curly fries. The staff even got into the spirit of things by dressing up as characters from the show.
For more pictures from Antique Taco's day as The Max, click here.
- Law Firm Drops Taco Bell Beef Lawsuit
- The Taco Bell Takeover Infographic Shows the Brand's Dominance
- Taco Bell to Debut a Delicious Dessert Menu
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Rumored to Release This Year
- Taco Bell Dorito Chips are a Limited Release
- Taco Bell Korea Offering Bulgogi Tacos
- Taco Bell Speedo Request is to be Fulfilled
- Bell's Stuffing