Montreal artist Shelley Miller creates intricate wall graffiti composed entirely of icing. The graffitist, who demonstrated her work this past year at Toronto's Nuit Blanche, has been using sugary cake icing to communicate issues of spectacle, consumer culture, excess and waste in addition to sugar and slavery. Each of her pieces are detailed with piping and edible roses.
For more foodie art, check out these carved fruit and veggie skulls.
- Can Man Street Art Has Haunting Faces
- Wyne Veen Still Lifes of Humphry Slocombe Ice Cream Flavors Are Abstract Treats
- Hilarious Street Graffiti
- The Milk Truck by Jill Miller is a Mobile Breastfeeding Station
- Superhero Ice Pops Series Gives Frozen Treats Comic-Book Flair
- The Hot Stuff Cross Stitch is a Cute Capsaicin Craft
- Gordon Ramsay Gets Fired From Montreal Restaurant
- Celine Dion Buys Famous Montreal Deli
- Jamie Oliver Invests in Montreal Restaurant
- Prince William and Kate to Cook in Montreal