There can never be too many soup recipes; especially in the cold evenings of fall and winter. Soup satisfies better than any other dish, after a cold day.
This recipe is delicious and rich tasting, with the unexpected flavor of lime to tie it all together. Add some crusty bread, and you have a fantastic ending to the day.
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Wheatless Wednesdays: Cauliflower Tortillas
- Celebrate National Tequila Day with Tequila Lime Shrimp
- How To Make Caribbean Lime Halibut
- Cherry Lime Mojitos
- Ottolenghi's Cauliflower and Cumin Fritters with Lime Yogurt
- Black Bean Salsa for Thrifty Thursday
- Tasty Taco Burgers
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Holiday Side Dish: Cauliflower and Broccoli Gratin With Camembert Cheese
- Happily Married Broccoli & Cauliflower Lime Cream Soup
- Sweet and Crunchy Cruciferous Veggie Salad With Cauliflower and Broccoli
- Cauliflower, Leek and Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Broccoli Cauliflower Cheese Soup
- Broccoli-Cauliflower Cheese Soup
- Broccoli-Cauliflower Soup
- My Sister's Soup: Creamy Curried Squash and Cauliflower Soup
- Chicken and Smashed Cauliflower With Greek Oregano Sauce
- Fried cauliflower.
- Broccoli and "Cheese" Soup