Candy corn vodka is a sweet Halloween spirit. Making your own flavored spirit is a fun want to reuse extra Halloween candy. Candy corn is left to dissolve in a flavorless alcohol, like vodka, for several hours or overnight. You can mix your homemade candy corn vodka with cream soda, fruit juice, or grenadine to make a wide variety of cocktails.
Candy Corn Vodka
2 cups vodka
1 1/2 cups candy corn
Combine candy corn and vodka in a bottle or sealable container. Let sit up to 4 hours or overnight.
Strain the mixture.
Serve with your favorite mixers.
- National Vodka Day! 3 Must Try Autumn Vodka Cocktails
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- 5 Vampire-Inspired Beverages
- Candy Corn Jelly Shots are a Shot of Sugar
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- Candy Corn on the Cob is a Sweet Vegetable Serving
- Thirsty Thursdays: Raspberry Jolly Rancher
- Candy Corn Piñata Cookies
- Cute Candy Corn Cookies
- Incognito Candy Corn Cupcakes