Fat Guy's Burger Bar of Tulsa, Oklahoma, has managed to combine two classic meals into one with their Peanut Butter Bacon Burger. The combination of the salty swine and smooth creamy peanut butter has their customers addicted and the restaurant has even added on a Thai version, complete with cilantro, pineapples, jalapenos and Sriracha hot sauce.
For another unusual burger, check out the pink slime burger.
- Fat & Furious Burger Creates Appetizing Art
- Fat & Furious "The End Burger" Will Ensure You're Satisfied at the End of the World
- Guy Fieri Partners with Carnival Cruise Lines
- Amazing Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Burger Recipe
- BacoBurgers are a Combo of Beef and Bacon
- Grilled Chicken BLT Burger and Other Recipes with Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
- Slater's 50/50 Announces 'Merica Burger, Boasting a Bonanza of Bacon
- Must-Eat Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Burgers
- Full Power Peanut Butter Choc Chia Puddin'
- Sandwich Week: Elvis Presley's Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- Peanut Butter & Bacon Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread
- Peanut Butter Chip Brownies
- Peanut Butter Cookies, Easy
- Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- Cheesy Bacon Burger with Spicy Chipotle Aiolo Sauce
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cups
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Overnight Whole-Wheat Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Filling and Chocolate-Peanut Butter Frosting
- Chipotle Bacon Cheese Burgers