Jack Daniel's has announced the release of its white dog whiskey. The rye is un-aged and void of color, but has a spiced, natural and complex taste. Andrew Strenio, of Serious Eats, sampled the whiskey and described the taste as "it's a grassy bite with a bit of spicy hay. The finish is scarily smooth, with a pleasant lingering of warmth and just enough alcohol to finish and carry off the spirit." The whiskey is expected to start selling in stores next year.
The white dog whiskey serves as a tribute to American history, which is a key theme in the brand's advertising.
- Jack Daniel's Buys Ads on Twitter
- Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey "King Bee" Ad Features a Biker Bee
- Jack Daniel's "Independence" Campaign Emphasizes Americana
- Dad's Hat Pennsylvania Rye Whiskey
- Cast Your Vote for the Jack Daniel's Summer Swarm Photo Winner!
- Two discoveries-Spicebox Rye Whisky and Whiskey Disks- By: Warren Bobrow-Cocktail Whisperer
- WIN the Ultimate Summer Trip! Enter Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey Summer Swarm Photo Contest
- Earnest Shackleton's Whiskey Video
- The Johnnie Walker House in Shanghai Honors the Whiskey Brand's Regional History
- Cooler Days Call For Darker Liquors
- Patty's Irish Cream
- Sweet Potatoes With A Jack Daniel Sauce In Wonton Baskets
- White Chocolate Whiskey Cream (dairy free)
- Gorilla Fart Cocktail
- Yes, It Involves Tree Parts ...
- Champagne Julep
- Maggie's Favorite Dog Biscuits
- Our gluten free version of Marion Cunningham's Irish Soda Bread
- Peanut Butter Carob Drop Dog Treats