Kate Moss is opening up about her early days in the modeling industry and says she wasn't thin because she had an eating disorder, she was thin because there was simply no food around.
"I was thin, but that's because I was doing shows, working really hard," Moss told Vanity Fair. "At that time, I was staying at a B&B in Milan, and you'd get home from work and there was no food. You'd get to work in the morning, there was no food."
Moss also blames the fashion industry as a whole on her thin frame, saying no one in the business wanted to take models out for lunch.
"Nobody took you out for lunch when I started," she said. "Carla Bruni took me out for lunch once. She was really nice. Otherwise, you don't get fed. But I was never anorexic. They knew it wasn't true -- otherwise I wouldn't be able to work."
- Jake Gyllenhaal Would be a Chef if he Wasn't an Actor
- Why Didn't My Banana Bread Cook All The Way Through?
- I am new member and didn't include "more details" about the salad sprinkling from the 1940s
- I didn't want my name on web, how can I change this?
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken & Noodles ~ “Take-Out” Only I Didn't !!!!
- 3 Things You Didn't Know About Cilantro + 5 Great Recipes
- I uploaded a recipe but it didn't show up?
- Jourdan Dunn Didn't Diet, Embraced 'Womanly Body' Before Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Infographic: 24 Things You Didn't Know About Beer