Just before releasing your little goblins out into the wild, be sure to feed them full of yummy stuff first. I have a rule that anyone who wants to fill up on candy later in the evening, must eat a great dinner before they go.
If you make this kid friendly recipe of Chicken Quesadilla with Chipotle Lime Cream, will fill them up and leave plenty of delicious extras for the grown ups who have to man the candy bowls at home. What a nice way to kick off the holiday festivities.
- Trick-Or-Treat Cookies are Filled with Sweets
- Halloween Popcorn is a Candy Corn Confection
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Crackle Snap Pop Roll is a Trick and a Treat
- Spooky Savory Gluten Free Halloween Treats!
- 5 Must Try Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookie Recipes - Allergy Friendly
- 3 Spooky Gluten Free Halloween Treats
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- DIY Creepiest Halloween Treat: Panna Cotta Eye Ball - Gluten Free!
- Zombie Cupcakes - Book Review & Recipe