This month, McDonald's McCafe ground coffee will be available to its Canadian customers for purchase. The brand, who has been competing with mega-coffee chain Tim Horton's and Starbucks, will sell the 12 oz packages at the cash register. Currently the brand has no plans to offer the product in the United States.
Previously, the Canadian branch of the company renovated restaurants for a more contemporary, welcoming design, pushing the McCafe lifestyle.
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Talking Lemon Promotes McDonald's McCafe Strawberry Lemonade
- McDonald's Canada Gets Candid With Latest Marketing Campaign
- McDonald's Canada Interactive Ice Sculpture Promotes Dollar Drink Days
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- Canadian McDonald's Restaurants to Put $1 Billion in Renovations
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- Cafe' Diablo
- Coffee & Banana Pie (Pastel de Cafe y Bananos)
- Mom's Easy Goulash
- Comfort Cooking Café's Lemon Garlic Chicken
- Trisha Yearwood's Mil's Cabbage Rolls
- Now That's More Like It..... Sloppy Joes
- Mauricio's "No Intention To Cook" Meatloaf
- Ina Garten's Blueberry Crumb Cake
- The Farming Wife's Banana Cake
- There ain't no malarkey about these; Irish Coffee and Cookies