Celebrity chef Spike Mendelsohn has teamed up with Captain Morgan's newest liquor, Black Spiced Rum. The new formula mixes the brand's Caribbean rum with their signature spice blend, giving it a bolder taste with lots of natural spices.
Mendelsohn experimented with Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum and came up with two recipes perfect for fall -- Black Apple Harvest cocktail and Cream Soda Braised Ribs that are glazed with a Captain Morgan Black Spiced Rum barbeque sauce. Check out Mendelsohn's recipes in the pages below!
- Spike Mendelsohn Talks 'Life After Top Chef' and Fall Recipes with Captain Morgan: Interview
- Jennie Ripps and Maria Littlefield Spice Up Cocktails With Tea Blends [Interview]
- Totally Radical Spiked Rainbow Jello Mold
- Sailor Jerry Spiced RUM PUNCH!!
- 5 Heavenly Hot Toddy Recipes
- 5 Cocktail Potions to Spice Up Any Halloween Party
- Ron de Jeremy Rum Makes a Big Splash
- Two discoveries-Spicebox Rye Whisky and Whiskey Disks- By: Warren Bobrow-Cocktail Whisperer
- A Spring Tasting of Rum
- Five rums to which you would never add Coca-Cola by: Warren Bobrow
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Vino Spiked Spaghetti
- Island Haddock simmered in a spicey green curry sauce, inspired by P.E.I.
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Chocolate cake with coconut and rum “Mmm, Yum!”
- Cooking Spice Blends: Olio Do Panne
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Fusion Spice Cookies
- Black Eyed Peas and Kale Stew
- Spiced Cran 'o Rum Bars