Chipotle restaurants in Chicago have begun to serve craft beers to its patrons from 5 Rabbit Cerveceria, a Chicago brewery. The Latin-based craft beer may also be added to 75 stores, impending on sales and if those grow, then even more craft options. Craft beer sales alone were up by 12% in the first two quarters of 2012.
Chipotle isn't the first restaurant to jump on board with craft beer trend, T.G.I.Friday's offered a menu with craft beer as the key ingredient last year.
- Introducing Chick Beer
- Copycat Recipes: Chipotle's Corn Salsa
- American Craft Beer Week
- Craft Beer Pays Homage to Mexican Wrestling
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month
- New York Favorite Sixpoint Brewery to Release Cans
- Game of Thrones Beer is Gearing for Production
- Craft Beer Sisterhood for Female Brewers
- Senate Creates Small Brewers Caucus
- Craft Beer Hoping For Another Happy New Year
- Classic Hong Kong Dessert: "Willow Branches Of Aquarius - 楊枝甘露" Sweet Soup With Mangoes, Pomeloes, Sago and Coconut Milk....
- Chocolate Branches
- Large Menus
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Rabbit Or Squirrel
- Rabbit With A Crunch
- Sweet and Sour Rabbit
- Rolled Rabbit Loin
- Rabbit Stew
- Grilled Rabbit
- Marinated Rabbit