It seems Martha Stewart's media company, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, isn't doing so well. Her food recipe magazine, Everyday Food, is being killed off. Instead, they are hoping to integrate food ideas into Martha Stewart Living.
The media company is also looking to sell their health magazine, Whole Living, in the hopes of generating some revenue. They have also laid-off 70 of their 600 employees. Apparently, all the changes are expected the save the company $33 million to $35 million a year.
- Martha Stewart's Daughter Writes Tell All Book
- Martha Stewart to Launch 'Cooking School' Show on PBS
- Martha Stewart's New Cookbook Features American Favorites
- Martha Stewart to Produce a Sitcom About a Martha Stewart Obsessed Fan
- 4 Quotes About Food and Life From Martha Stewart
- Martha Stewart Lands Her Own Comic Book
- Watch Martha Stewart Pepper Spray a Turkey
- The Martha Stewart Show Cancelled
- Martha Stewart to Host 2012 Pillsbury Bake-Off
- Martha Stewart Releases Vegetarian Cookbook