The food geniuses from Pepper have managed to combine two very different flavors and create bacon-wrapped sushi. The team stuffed the rolls with combinations such as tamago and enoki as well as asparagus and cream cheese. For the full recipe, check it out at their blog here.
For another unusual sushi, check out these jumbo-sized sushi rolls.
- The iMeshi Japanese Food iPhone 4 Covers Are Ridiculously Realistic
- Jumbo-Sized Sushi is a Supersized Seaweed-Wrapped Treat
- Amazing Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Burger Recipe
- Video: How To Make Bacon-Wrapped Breadsticks
- Meat Lovers Barbecue Bacon Sushi Roll
- I&S BBDO Tokyo Designs and Laser Cuts Symbolic Sushi Wraps for Umino Seaweed
- Japanese Restaurant Serves Super-Sized Sushi
- A Twist on Classic Potato Salad
- The Ultimate Ramen Burger
- Hong Kong Chefs Roll 36-Meter Sushi Roll to Promote Japanese Food and Tourism
- Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf
- Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp
- Bacon-Wrapped Mushrooms
- Salad Of Butter Lettuce With Bacon-Wrapped Cippolini Onions
- Bacon-Wrapped Bbq Babyback Ribs!!!
- Bacon-Wrapped Scallops
- Mango Ginger Habanero Bacon-wrapped Shrimp
- Asian Fusion Appetizer: Salmon & Asian Pesto Packages
- California Roll