Quick and easy mushroom casserole will let you put dinner on the table in no time. This recipe uses a few ingredients, most of which most people have on hand. Ground beef is paired with onion, cream of mushroom soup and egg noddles before being baked in the oven until golden brown. Mushroom casserole is a meal you can make any night of the week.
1 pound ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup mushrooms
1/2 cup onion chopped
1 cup sour cream
4 ounces cooked noodles
Preheat oven to 400 F degrees
Brown ground beef, drain.
Cook onion until it begins to soften and is translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
Return the ground beef to the pan. Stir in soup, milk, mushrooms, sour cream and noodles; simmer, covered for 5-8 minutes.
Pour into a buttered casserole dish and bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Sunday Supper: Cheeseburger Casserole
- It's a Zucchini Party
- Quick and Easy: Beef and Biscuit Casserole
- 5 Money Saving Meals for Tax Day
- 3 Fast and Fabulous Gluten Free Casserole Recipes
- 5 Tasty Lettuce Wraps
- Sunday Supper: Chicken with Tarragon Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Simple British Spring Pot Chicken Recipe
- Quick and Easy Chicken Chipotle Stew
- Hearty and Healthy; Steak, Mushroom and Rice Stew
- Beefy Spinach and Mushroom Casserole
- Hearty Vegetable Beef and Black Bean Soup
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Slovak Christmas Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Vegetables and minced meat casserole
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad