Quick and easy mushroom casserole will let you put dinner on the table in no time. This recipe uses a few ingredients, most of which most people have on hand. Ground beef is paired with onion, cream of mushroom soup and egg noddles before being baked in the oven until golden brown. Mushroom casserole is a meal you can make any night of the week.
1 pound ground beef
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup mushrooms
1/2 cup onion chopped
1 cup sour cream
4 ounces cooked noodles
Preheat oven to 400 F degrees
Brown ground beef, drain.
Cook onion until it begins to soften and is translucent, about 3-4 minutes.
Return the ground beef to the pan. Stir in soup, milk, mushrooms, sour cream and noodles; simmer, covered for 5-8 minutes.
Pour into a buttered casserole dish and bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Pantry Friendly Recipes: Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
- Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Casserole
- Creamy Mac n' Cheese Chili and Other Heart Warming Chili Recipes to Welcome Fall
- Sunday Supper: Cheeseburger Casserole
- 5 More Easy Weeknight Casserole Recipes
- 3 Easy Creamy Chicken Soups for Fall
- Light and Healthy Asian Chicken Noodle Soup with Gluten-Free Option
- It's a Zucchini Party
- Quick and Easy: Beef and Biscuit Casserole
- 3 Savory Soup Recipes for Winter
- Hearty and Healthy; Steak, Mushroom and Rice Stew
- Beefy Spinach and Mushroom Casserole
- Hearty Vegetable Beef and Black Bean Soup
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Slovak Christmas Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Soup with meatballs, mushrooms,spaghetti and cheese
- Vegetables and minced meat casserole
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad