David Chang and Anthony Bourdain are about to premiere their new PBS show, The Mind of a Chef. The show, narrated and produced by Bourdain, follows Chang's life as a celebrity chef. The clip below is from the first episode and shows Chang making Italian favorite cacio e pepe with ramen noodles.
"Italians are probably rolling in their graves," Chang says. "Even the ones that are still alive."
The Mind of a Chef premiers on PBS on November 9.
- David Chang's Moth Story
- David Chang's Coke Feud
- Anthony Bourdain and David Chang to Debut New Show on PBS
- Anthony Bourdain's New Show Called 'The Taste'
- Wheatless Wednesday: PF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Copycat Recipes: P.F. Chang's Mongolian Beef
- Spike Mendelsohn Talks 'Life After Top Chef' and Fall Recipes with Captain Morgan: Interview
- Gail Simmons Talks About her New Memoir and 'Top Chef' Behind the Scenes
- Mario Batali Reveals Why He Left 'Iron Chef'
- International Chef's Conference/Origins and Frontiers: The Archaeology of Modern Cuisine
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- David's Milkshake
- Our gluten free version of David Ogonowski's Chocolate Dough
- Yeto's Superb Pumpkin and Goat Cheese Soup
- Laura Moon's Chili
- Curtis Stone's brownie cupcakes
- Curtis Stone's chocolate mousse
- Curtis Stone's banoffee pie
- Mindful Potato Carrot Soup
- Eton Mess That Will Change Your Life