We are all looking for more ways to spend less time cooking and more time with our families and friends. These five tips will allow you to enjoy delicious meals by being efficient and organized in the kitchen.
1. Organize Your Kitchen: Arrange the tools, appliances, and utensils so that you have easy access to those that you use the most. One way to do this is to keep like gadgets together in the same drawer.
2. Have a Well Stocked Pantry: It is important to keep essential ingredients always on hand. They are helpful when whipping together a quick and easy dinner. Staples could include flour, sugar, rice, canned beans, dried herbs and spices, and a variety of oils and vinegars.
3. When You Cook, Cook in Batches: When making stock, a soup or stew, or chili, cook extra so that it can be frozen and eaten at a later date. This way there will be an instant meal in the freezer waiting for you when you need it.
4. Invest in a Crock Pot: The crock pot is a serious time saver. If you allow a few extra minutes to put a meal together before leaving to work, it will be ready to eat by the time you return home.
5. Have a Plan: Make a list of meals and ingredients you'll need for the week. This will take out the guess work of the constant question "what's for dinner tonight?"
- Daylight Savings Time Soup with Sausage and White Beans
- Video: A Simple Trick for Quickly Shredding Chicken or Turkey
- Planning Meals - Do The Time Save A Dime
- Make Your Own Coffee and Save Money
- Perfect Cupcakes Every Time and Best Ever Buttercream Recipe
- Kitchen Gadget Want
- DIY Hair Color Boost - Tips from a Domestic Goddess
- Trick-Or-Treat Cookies are Filled with Sweets
- 5 Money Saving Meals for Tax Day
- Sanity Saving Slow Cooker Recipes
- The Best Grilling Marinade Ever!
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Steak, Frites et Salade
- How to Make Khaman
- Vegetarian Serbian Rice Pilaf
- Rotolo Di Riso Ai Carciofi
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- Spring Time Lunch: Baked Salmon with Parsley Sauce
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH