We are all looking for more ways to spend less time cooking and more time with our families and friends. These five tips will allow you to enjoy delicious meals by being efficient and organized in the kitchen.
1. Organize Your Kitchen: Arrange the tools, appliances, and utensils so that you have easy access to those that you use the most. One way to do this is to keep like gadgets together in the same drawer.
2. Have a Well Stocked Pantry: It is important to keep essential ingredients always on hand. They are helpful when whipping together a quick and easy dinner. Staples could include flour, sugar, rice, canned beans, dried herbs and spices, and a variety of oils and vinegars.
3. When You Cook, Cook in Batches: When making stock, a soup or stew, or chili, cook extra so that it can be frozen and eaten at a later date. This way there will be an instant meal in the freezer waiting for you when you need it.
4. Invest in a Crock Pot: The crock pot is a serious time saver. If you allow a few extra minutes to put a meal together before leaving to work, it will be ready to eat by the time you return home.
5. Have a Plan: Make a list of meals and ingredients you'll need for the week. This will take out the guess work of the constant question "what's for dinner tonight?"
- Daylight Savings Time Soup with Sausage and White Beans
- 7 Money Saving Tips to Throw an Inexpensive Thanksgiving Feast
- Planning Meals - Do The Time Save A Dime
- 5 Kitchen Fashion Tips from Giada De Laurentiis for Dinner Party Hosts
- DIY Hair Color Boost - Tips from a Domestic Goddess
- Trick-Or-Treat Cookies are Filled with Sweets
- A Summer Tea Time Menu You Won't Want to Miss
- 5 Money Saving Meals for Tax Day
- Sanity Saving Slow Cooker Recipes
- Pre Trick or Treat Supper-Chicken Quesadilla With Chipotle Lime Cream
- Just in time for grill season, terrific tips for the perfect steak
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Rotolo Di Riso Ai Carciofi
- Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Spring Time Lunch: Baked Salmon with Parsley Sauce
- A timely take on the Old Fashioned
- Kobe Sirloin Tips In Mushroom Wine Sauce With Duck Fat Potato Dominoes and Rocket
- Dove’s Chocolate Chipotle Tri Tip with a Pepper Garlic Crust