While most of us don't think of beer as a wintertime beverage, there are some great brews released during the season. Whether you prefer the chocolate and coffee notes of a porter or the citrus and pine flavors of a pale ale, there is something for everyone. The following are Gayot's favorite ten winter beers.
1. Ommegang "Abbey Ale"
2. NorthCoastBrewing Company "PranQster"
3. Allagash "Allagash Black"
4. Widmer Brother Brewing Company "Pitch Black IPA"
5. Sierra Nevada"Celebration Ale"
6. Affligem "Noël Christmas Ale"
7. Innis & Gunn "Rum Cask Oak Aged Beer"
8. Uinta "Labyrinth Black Ale"
10. Unibroue "Quelque Chose"
- 10 Must-Drink Classic Cocktails
- Samuel Adams' Utopias Beer is a Pricey Brew
- Best Oktoberfest Beers of the Season
- Gayot Guide Names 10 Outstanding Oktoberfest Beers
- Top 10 Summertime Beers for 2013
- Kirin Brewing Frozen Draft Beer is the Perfect Ice-Cold Brew
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month
- Beer Mallows are a Brew-Infused Puff
- Dogfish Head Brewing Uses Cinemagraphs to Promote Tweason'ale Strawberry Ale
- The Mountain Goat Beer "Flow Chart" Ad Helps You Choose the Best Brew
- Three Ingredient Party Shrimp
- Turkey soup with tomatoes and herbs.
- Mint Coffee Frosty
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas
- Good Brew
- Ginger Lemon Brew
- Witch's Brew Halloween Punch
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- WITCHES BREW
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic