There is no denying it; holiday cooking is on it's way. Why not start trying to make some of the homemade favorites for yourself? Cranberry sauce is so much more than a can of red jelly. It can be full of layers of flavor, and really simple to make!
This recipe takes only 3 minutes, with no cooking. Food Editor; Kelsey Ganes, also shares recipes for 3 additional cranberry relish versions that you have to try. Check it out.
- Easy Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Port & Pears
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving: Cranberry Kumquat Relish
- Insanely Good Pomegranate, Apple, Cranberry Relish
- Sweet and Tangy Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Savory Gluten Free Cranberry Appetizers - Cranberry Craze Pt 5
- Gluten Free Green Bean Casserole 5 Ways
- Easy Thanksgiving Recipe: Whipped Sweet Potatoes
- An Easy Thanksgiving Menu