Jack Nicholson wasn't always a Hollywood legend. In his early days of acting, Nicholson paid his rent by working as a side order cook. However, the actor admits his temper often got the best of him.
"One day, a woman came in to ask for pancakes and my pancake came out about three inches thick. She said, 'What the hell is this?' I lost my temper, hit the pancake and said, 'Make your own damn pancakes!'" Nicholson recalls. "Anger has always been a problem and every once in a while I just have to let it out. I always regret it later."
- Edible E.T. Portrait
- Bollywood and Hollywood Join Forces for Vegan Cookbook
- Octavia Spencer: Women Would be Happier if They Ate More
- Cameron Diaz Spotted in West Hollywood at Business Dinner
- Mark Salling to Host Event for LA's Regional Food Banks
- Justin Bieber Tweets for Ontario Food Bank
- Rihanna Closes Down Restaurant by Ordering Too Much Food
- Gavin Rossdale Orders BBQ Feast in Michigan
- 'Law & Order' Actress Opens Juice Bar in Santa Monica
- Gisele Bundchen has Moment of Silence Before Eating Meat