Beer brand Samuel Adams' has released Utopias; its finest, all-natural beer that comes with a hefty price tag of $190. The non-carbonated dark beer is set to be released in limited quantities every two years. Enjoyed at room temperature, this 29% beer is nothing like others.
Clearly this brew is not for those who like their beer malty.
- Samuel Adams Introduces $150 Beer
- New Orleans' Beer Infused Pizza
- Craft Beer Takes Over Washington D.C.
- Red Robin Launches Octoberfest Milkshake
- PopBottles Raise Awareness About Alcohol Abuse
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager Glaze
- Molson Coors Produces Bloat-Resistant Animee Beer for Women
- Brewlab Offers Free Variety Pack of Home-Brewed Beer Each Month
- The Great American Beer Swap
- Quidditch Pong Will Have You Nursing a Wicked Wizard Hangover
- Raspberry Chocolate Coconut Smoothie with Xocai Activ
- German Dunkel
- Lemongrass Ginger Ale
- Turmeric Ginger Beer
- Black and Tan Cocktail
- Chocolate Berry Martini with Xocai Healthy Chocolate
- Beer Can Chicken, Country Style Vegetables with Roasted Garlic
- Ginger Beer Can Chicken
- Slow Cooker Dim Sum Pulled Pork & Sweet Sesame Snap Peas