Sushi Cologne, created by Demeter Fragrance Library, won't have you reeking of fish. Part of their classic scents collection, the perfume boasts scents of cooked rice, seaside seaweed with notes of ginger and lemon.
For another foodie fragrance, check out Que, the perfume for BBQ lovers.
- Demeter's Egg Nog Fragrance is a Festive Scent
- Que Cologne is a Fragrance for BBQ Fanatics
- Sauce's Takeout Window Serves You When Table Service Isn't an Option
- Emma Stone Isn't Concerned About Dieting
- Gordon Ramsay Wants to Show Kim Kardashian That Indian Food Isn't That Bad
- 5 Fishy Manicures for Sushi Lovers
- Why Isn't Pure White Hennessy Sold In The Us
- In The Us, The White Hennessy Sold Isn't Pure?
- This Isn't Actually A Question But I Froze One Of The Panna Cottas I Had Made and Thawed It Out,Compared It To The Fresh Ones I Still Had In The Fridge,and There Was Absolutely No Difference At All!so There You Go Sucess They Were Perfect!
- It stays it you can't help it thing isn't it its yeah it's the temptation