President Barack Obama has shared some of his diet quirks with the world in the last few years. While his wife Michelle has been urging the world to maintain a healthy diet, the President himself hasn't always followed those same rules.
Celebrate Election Day 2012 with a few of Barack Obama's favorite foods and drinks in the pages below!
- 4 Political Treats for Election Day 2012
- Berlucchi '61 Brut Franciacorta DOCG Celebrates Obama's 50th Birthday
- Michelle Obama Talks Presidential Diet Weaknesses
- Awkward Moment for President Obama at Royal Dinner
- Barack Obama Treats Contest Winners to Lunch at Scion
- Obama Gifts Prime Minister Cameron with a Grill and Chef Jackets
- President Obama Just Loves Ice Cream
- International Incident Caused by Vegemite
- Barack Obama Loves Costco's $1.50 Hot Dog and Drink Deal
- Michelle Obama Gives Out Fruit and Raisins on Halloween
- Easy Potato Chive Bread
- Chocolate Chip Devil's Food Cake
- Chicken Wing Drummettes
- Valentine's Day Cakelettes
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Kremalı Volovanlar
- A Stalk of Abalone Flower On Mother’s Day!
- A twist on soda bread, Irish Oat Scones
- Lobster Ravioli In Broth
- Labor Day Pasta Salad